The Ghana Education Trust Fund is accepting applications for Postgraduate (Masters and Ph.D. Programs) Local scholarships for the 2021/2022 Academic year. The effective opening date for applications is Friday, 3rd December 2021 and the closing date for applications is Friday, 31st December 2021.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
All applicants are required to visit the GETFund Scholarship Portal (scholarships.getfund.gov.gh) to complete an online application form Applicant shall complete the online form with the required information and upload scanned copies of required documentation for vetting and shortlisting
Shortlisted applicants shall be contacted after vetting.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
- Scanned copy of signed Application letter
- Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / National I.D Card)
- Scanned copy of admission letter clearly stating the program duration in it
- Scanned copy of approved Fee Schedule (2021/22 Academic Year)
- Scanned copy of the 1st-degree certificate (Masters and Ph.D. applicants)
- Scanned copy of other degree certificates (PhD applicants only)
- Scanned copy of the previous transcript (Masters and Ph.D. applicants only)
- Scanned copy of National Service Certificate where applicable (Masters and Ph.D. applicants only) Copy of Curriculum Vitae (Masters and Ph.D. applicants only).
Applicants should ensure the above requirement have been fully complied with.
Please note that all correspondence will be done exclusively between the GETFund and the scholarship applicant.
Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received through the Scholarship web application form ONLY for processing.
Scan copy of signed application letters to be uploaded should be addressed to
The Administrator, GETFund P. O. Box MB, 254, Accra.
All applicants are required to visit the GETFund Scholarship Portal scholarships.getfund.gov.gh