The Office of the Head of the Civil Service wishes to inform the general public that the Online Recruitment Application Process closes in June 2022.
The Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Portal (ohcsghana.com) is open 2022 to accept applications in 2022.
All candidates who do not gain employment into the Civil Service and still seek an opportunity to join the Service are required to re-apply.
Ghana Civil Service Recruitment 2022
To apply for this recruitment opportunity, interested applicants will have to make sure they are qualified enough for the recruitment and have the required documents to apply.
Requirements for Registration
- An active Email Address
- Ghana Card Number
How To Apply for the Ghana Civil Service Recruitment 2022 (ohcsghana.com)
All interested applicants are to visit the application portal to register and then continue to apply.
How To Register for the Civil Service recruitment Portal 2022
- Visit https://ohcsghana.com/register or Click here
- Begin registration by filling in your first name and last name
- Then fill in your email address
- Fill in your Ghana Card Number
- Enter your password
- Confirm your password
- Click on “Register” to register on the recruitment portal
(This message goes to those who have not applied yet)
How To Login to the Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Portal 2022
- Go To https://ohcsghana.com/login or click here
- Enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Click Login
From here, applicants can proceed to apply through the portal.
Kindly note that Hard Copy Applications would not be accepted.
CLOSING DATE – Civil Service Recruitment Portal 2022
The Online Recruitment Application Process closes in June 2022.
The Ghana Civil Service
The mission of the Civil Service, as stated in the Civil Service Law, 1993 PNDCL 327, “is to assist the Government in the formulation and implementation of government policies for the development of the country.”
For the purpose of achieving its object under the law, the Service performs the following functions-PNDC Law 327(3)
- Initiate and formulate policy options for consideration of government;
- Initiate and advise on government plans;
- Undertake such research as may be necessary for the effective implementation of government policies;
- Implement government policies;
- Review government policies and plans;
- Monitor, coordinate and evaluate government policies and plans;
- Perform such functions as are incidental or conducive to the achievement of the object specified in this Law, and
- Perform such other functions as the Executive may direct.
- Ghana Civil Service Recruitment portal, Ghana Civil Service Recruitment 2022, Civil Service Recruitment Portal for 2022 Open (ohcsghana.com), www.ohcs.gov.gh recruitment 2022, Civil Service Job recruitments, Is Ghana Civil Service recruiting?