APPLY: Massive Ongoing Recruitment in Ghana; Diploma, HND, Degree (Ghc 2000 per month)
The government of Ghana is actively hiring people in a variety of fields. The government has established the period and duration during which recruitments are conducted as one of its strategies for reducing unemployment. Here are a few current job openings paying up to 2k per month.
- The Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) is currently recruiting new members for 2022–2023 in Ghana. The application form can be obtained at any of their offices or on their official website.
NOTE: SSNIT, the Social Security and National Insurance Trust, will not request payment before hiring. Be wary of anyone or anything requesting money on the agency’s behalf.
- For the 2022–2023 year, UPSA is presently hiring for the following roles:
- Administrative assistants
- Nursing and Midwifery officers
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Audio Visual Technicians
- Software Developers
- Junior Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Registrar
Interested candidates will have to download the from the school’s website, it should be addressed to :
The University for Professional Studies
P.O box LG 149
The deadline for application is 30th November 2022. The application should be sent to email@example.com
- PwC Ghana is recruiting new staff for the following listed positions:
- Project Administrator
- Project Accountant
- Finance Officer
Interested applicants should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fund Raising Manager at ActionAid: The goal of the international movement ActionAid (AA) is to advance universal human rights and eradicate poverty. For the job of Fund-Raising Manager, ActionAid Ghana (AAG), an affiliate of ActionAid, is seeking to hire candidates with relevant expertise and drive. APPLY HERE
- The Ghana Upstream Sector Internship Programme (GUSIP) at Petroleum Commission Ghana: This is an internship programme for graduates. By working together with international oil companies (IOCs) and service companies in the upstream petroleum industry, the Commission is opening up a chance for young Ghanaian professionals to receive the training and skill development they need to be prepared for upstream oil and gas operations. APPLY HERE
- Survey Consultant Needed.: The consultant will assist with the Phase Two Midline Indicator Assessment of Ghana 2023 Feed the Future. The consultant will undertake fieldwork monitoring during data collection across research sites in four regions of northern Ghana and will support training and reporting. It is anticipated that the consultant will be in constant contact with ICF regarding problems and issues relating to fieldwork in Ghana to enable prompt and appropriate action to guarantee high-quality data gathering.
Send your resume to Caroline Deschak at caroline.deschakicf.com, International Survey Manager, ICF, International Health and Development Team.
- Ghana Public Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment for Director Positions in 2022 and 2023 | Ghana Public Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment. From the PSC website, a candidate should obtain and complete the GES Application Form.
- Head, Human Resource: This role has direct responsibility for the division’s top managers and indirect responsibility for the division’s whole workforce. The location of the job is in Accra and the deadline is 17th September 2022. Apply Here
- GES recruitment at New Aberim Afosu Senior High. Ghana Education Service is calling on Competent and passionate teachers with skills in Social Studies, Christian Religious studies, and Government for the school. Interested persons may contact the school with their qualifications.