My jealous husband removed my eye, cut off my fingers – Woman narrates (video)

The only crime she did was being attractive, which made her husband worried that he would lose her to someone else.

Kenyan lady Maureen Atieno Omolo, who spoke to Afrimax TV, sobbed uncontrollably as she described how her husband hacked off her finger, removed her eye, and left her with other knife wounds.

Instead than watching her go into another guy’s arms, the man choose to murder her.

She was born into a four-person family but lost both of her parents when she was nine. At that young age, she lost her parents, leaving her to care for her younger siblings and herself.

To find someone to assist take care of her and her siblings, Maureen was forced to get married at the age of 15. She didn’t want to get married at such young age, but she believed it to be her only alternative at the moment.

Every day, her husband would commute to work in an effort to support the family. But there was a significant obstacle. He wanted to be the only male in Maureen’s life; he wouldn’t want any other men, not even his own buddies, to speak to her.

Because her husband was afraid that another guy may steal her away from him, she was forced to live alone and became a prisoner in his home.

She attempted to calm his worry, but he insisted that he needed to protect her since he loved her. To keep her from being taken by another guy, he would lock her up before leaving for work.

She resolved to put up with the husband’s growing envy despite the fact that it was becoming intolerable in the hopes that things would eventually change.

Her husband once vowed that he would rather kill her than allow another man to take her away from him. She took the man’s threat lightly because she thought he had only said it out of love and jealousy.

After some years, she and her husband had four children, but lost one, leaving them with three.

One day, she sought her husband’s permission to start doing some business to earn some money to support him in taking care of the family. She had feared that he would not agree to the idea, but he did, surprisingly.

She got a job as househelp in Kenya’s capital, Nairobi, and she had to leave her husband and the children behind and only visit them from time to time.

“He warned me that if I ever cheated on him, he would kill me,” Maureen recounted.

While away, text messaging was one of the means of communication between her and the husband, and he kept reechoing the threat to kill her together with any other man she cheated on her with or tried to leave him for.

While she was keeping herself safe for her husband, a few months later, when she returned home to visit the family, she had the shock of her life. Her husband had gone in for another woman.

After crying, Maureen decided to return to the city because she didn’t feel she belonged in the house, but her husband would not agree. He wanted to still have her as his wife and throw the second woman out for her sake.

After she went back to Nairobi, her husband became furious and called and threatened to kill the children if she didn’t come back.

As every mother would do, Maureen quickly returned home to avoid her children being killed. She had to live with her rival, with whom she always had misunderstandings.

She decided to return to Nairobi to retrieve some money that her former employers owed her. Her jealous husband thought she was leaving for good, so he texted her brother to inform him that he was going to kill Maureen.

Before her brother could call to alert her to flee, the man had already launched an attack on her with a machete that his second wife had brought to him.

From nowhere, she felt a sharp pain, and before she realized, her husband was slaying her.

“I was pleading with him to stop, but he didn’t. He cut me, and I fell on the ground. I kept pleading with him to forgive and not kill me, but he said whatever I said, he was going to kill me and then go to prison,” the mother of three recalled.

Her continued to cut her right hand, back and her shoulders with the machete, and proceeded to pluck off her eye and then she blacked out.

He thought she had died, so he left her and drank poison to die but failed. He then ran to the police station to report himself. His second wife too fled.

Maureen was rushed to the hospital and fortunately she survived. She now sells fruits by the road to earn money to take care of herself and children.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button