REGISTER NOW: Fresh NTC Online Workshop Training To Earn Huge CPD Points For Free
The National Teaching Council (NTC) is providing free online training for all Ghanaian teachers once again.
According to the council, this training is the final part of the Ghana Accountability for Learning Outcomes Project’s digital literacy training (GALOP).
It is worth noting that the course has been intended primarily for pre-tertiary instructors. The council has started awarding CPD points for completing the module.
Meanwhile, our observations reveal that people are having difficulty identifying the aforementioned course. In this essay, we will show you how to easily discover and enroll in the aforementioned course.
How to Enroll in NTC Advance Training on Digital Literacy
- Visit the NTC eLearning site by clicking here.
- Old and new users should log in and register using the links provided in step one.
- Swipe to ‘courses’ after logging in. Choose the ‘Teaching in the Digital Age Course.’
- Enroll and begin working on the assigned job.
- After finishing the work, you will receive a certificate and CPD in a few days.
Please read the link in the first step to understand the registration requirements before registering in the course; otherwise, you may not obtain the CPD points.