A young man in his twenties was electrocuted to death while attempting to rescue a bird caught on a high-tension wire.
The yet-to-be-identified man was seen on top of the tall pole carrying a metal weapon in images that recorded the terrible event.
He attempted to set the bird free by hitting it, but the bird’s attempt failed.
However, with his instrument, he struck a high-tension wire, generating a powerful spark and forcing him to fall from the pole.
Witnesses rushed to his aid as the man fell to the ground.
Check out the video below: