Sadio Mane has used the money he earned through football to rebuild his small Senegalese hamlet of Bambaly into a full-fledged municipality.
He has pledged funds towards the construction of a hospital, a stadium, a school, and other facilities.
Sadio Mane has also attempted to reduce poverty in his impoverished hamlet by providing underprivileged families with monthly stipends.
Sadio Mane has reportedly invested over €1 million in the development of his community, according to Africa Facts Zone.
- He built a £455,000 hospital and €250,000 school in his village, Bambaly.
- He gives each family €70 monthly.
- He provided 4G internet for them.
- He is building a fuel station and post office.
- 2,000 people live in his village.
Check out the photos below…