Steps To Exit Yourself From GES SIC Life Insurance Policy To Avoid Deductions
In 2018, the Ghana Education Service implemented a Life Insurance coverage for all teachers. The policy, which came as a surprise to instructors, was implemented without the agreement of any teacher or teacher’s organization, leaving them perplexed as to how management at the headquarters could make such rash choices without adequate discussions.
The fee per teacher was Ghc10, which covered cancer in the event that a registered employee contracted the problem. To boost the welfare of teachers, one who has a permanent impairment will be given Ghc18,000, while others with health issues such as stroke, blindness, loss of sight, loss of speech, renal failure, paralysis, and death in the line of duty would be paid Ghc18,000.
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO STOP SIC LIFE DEDUCTION
- Click HERE to Download PDF of GES SIC exit forms.
- Provide your details on the forms by filling in your name, staff ID, district or region, and contact number.
- Provide your momo number and your Bank account details for a refund of the deduction
- Dont forget to append your signature on the forms
- lastly, Submit the forms to your district GNAT, NAGRAT, or CCT-GH so that it will be worked for you.
Join us on telegram for more files and GES updates https://t.me/gesnewsupdates